The Allcan family would like to take this opportunity to reach out to all of our friends in these difficult times, and wish you all the best in dealing with the challenges presented by Coronavirus. At Allcan, we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our customers, contractors, business partners, and staff by taking proactive steps to contain the spread of COVID-19, while still striving to provide the diverse catalog of products and excellent customer service you’ve come to expect.
We’ve taken several precautions based on the recommendations of our internal OHS officer and of the local and national government:
- We’ve eliminated all business travel and in-person customer contact. Our reps are still available by phone or email, and look forward to continuing to meet your needs during these uncertain times.
- We’ve also reduced our transmission risk by having all employees that are capable of working remotely to do so, limiting our in-house personnel to only those positions that are absolutely necessary to keep operations running.
- We’ve implemented new protocols in our customer areas and warehouse, limiting close contact between employees, delivery staff, and customers, to ensure interactions are as safe as possible.
- We’ve also implemented a daily schedule of sanitizing common touch surfaces, as well as employee health and temperature check-ins, ensuring the health and safety of our workplace remains uncompromised.
We would also like to ask for your help in fighting this global pandemic.
- We kindly request that our customers limit their interactions with our staff to phone and email when possible.
- We ask that you make use of our wide variety of shipping options rather than coming to our location to pick up orders in person.
- This is also an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with our e-commerce website that launched last year, and look to making purchases online when possible rather than through a rep or in person. However, as mentioned, our reps will be available by phone or email to answer questions and meet your needs as required.
As this is a dynamic situation, we will make our best efforts to ensure sales and services continue with as little disruption as possible. We will strive to keep customers informed of any changes dictated by necessity. We would like to thank you for placing your trust in Allcan Distributors, and we appreciate your understanding as we all strive to navigate these difficult times.