Our Policies During COVID-19
While Alberta continues to evaluate how to safely reopen the economy, Allcan Distributors is mirroring the public health requirements and recommendations. Implementing these preventative practices has allowed our team to remain open, and a trusted distributor for our customers.
Our company preventative practices include:
- A daily schedule of sanitizing common touch surfaces and work spaces
- Sanitizing after guests and customers
- A physical distancing schedule and staggered start times for employees
- Physical distancing within work areas, including in-person meetings
- Virtual meetings instead of face-to-face meetings, where possible
- Making masks and gloves available to the Allcan Team to use as needed
- Providing morning temperature checks
- New protocols in our customer areas and warehouse that limit close contact between employees, delivery staff, and customers
We would also like to ask for your help in fighting this global pandemic.
- We kindly request that our customers respect our physical distancing protocols
- We ask that you make use of our wide variety of shipping options rather than coming to our location to pick up orders in person (when possible).
At Allcan, we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our customers, contractors, business partners, and staff by taking proactive steps to contain the spread of COVID-19, while still striving to provide the diverse catalog of products and excellent customer service you’ve come to expect.
As this is a dynamic situation, we will make our best efforts to ensure sales and services continue with as little disruption as possible. We will strive to keep customers informed of any changes dictated by necessity. We would like to thank you for placing your trust in Allcan Distributors, and we appreciate your understanding as we all strive to navigate these difficult times.
The Allcan Team